Monmouth College is a private liberal arts college located in Monmouth, Illinois, United States. Established in 1853, the college has affiliation to Presbyterian Church in the US and is an exclusively four-year undergraduate college with a very selective process of admission.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers 34 undergraduate and graduate programs and 18 pre-professional programs.
- The most popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing; Psychology; Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies; Personal and Culinary Services; and Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies.
- The college has a campus of 112 acres with 12 residence halls providing on-campus housing to 91% of total students.
Monmouth College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Intake Season|| Fall – July 1; Spring – Decemeber 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; copy of passport; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs can be submitted through Common Application or on the official website and for graduate only on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||37,674|
|Room and Board||8,966|
|Books and Supplies||1,200|
- The college provides financial aid to 84% of its students.
- The average need-based scholarship offered by the college is of USD 28,485.