University of Montevallo is a public liberal arts university situated in Montevallo, Alabama, United States. The university was established in 1896 and is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission.
|UG Application Portal||Common Application; Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 20.6 million|
|Student Retention Rate||73%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||48%|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 36,742|
|Admission Helpdeskemail@example.com | 800-292-4349|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 35 degree programs with 75 majors through four different colleges and schools.
- The main campus of the university is very near to an observatory. It can accommodate almost 48% of the students through its eight residence halls.
University of Montevallo Admission Process
- Intake Season – Fall semester – August 1; Summer semester – April 1; Spring Semester- December 1
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 525 (paper test); 193 (computer test)
- IELTS – 5.0
- PTE- 48
- Application Fee –USD 30
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- Almost 62% of the students receive some kind of financial aid.
- The average award received by the students per year is 13,266.
University of Montevallo Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,020|
|Room and Board||7,512|
|Cost of attendance||36,742|
University of Montevallo has more than 23,000 living alumni across the globe. The alumni of the university enjoy many benefits such as alumni events, career services, on campus facilities etc.