Stephen F. Austin State University (SFA) is a public university in Texas, United States. It is one of the four independent universities in Texas. The university encourages its students to participate in the Texas Legislative Intern Program, Moot Court, and Model UN.
|UG Application Portal||TexasApply.org|
|Annual Endowment||USD 81.7 million|
|Student Retention Rate||71%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||4,813|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 36,786|
|Average Estimated Salary||USD 44,000|
|Admission Helpdesk||(936) 468-2504 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers more than 120 areas of study, which includes around 80 undergraduate majors, 60 graduate degrees, and 3 doctoral programs through its six colleges and one independent school.
- The campus facilities available for the students are – access to recreational center, core facilities, and research support.
- There are 14 residence halls in the university where students can select the ideal hall for themselves depending upon factors such as hall type, room type, bath type and gender.
Stephen F. Austin State University Admission ProcessIntake Seasons – Fall - June 1; Spring – October 1; Summer – March 1
International students may apply at the official website of the university.
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE/MAT/LSAT
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 550 (PBT); 79 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6.5
- Application Fee – USD 50
- Additional Requirements – bank statement, I – 20 forms
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 65% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is of USD 7,504.
Stephen F. Austin University Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fee||22,866|
|Books and Supplies||1,202|
|Room and Board||8,964|
|Other Expenses Budget||1,874|