St. Francis College is a private, church-affiliated, liberal arts college. The College is founded in 1884 with the purpose of providing higher education for students with limited economic resources, it adopted coeducation in 1969.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The college offers both UG/PG programs and proud of its focus on academic quality with 19 academic departments that offer 72 majors and minors, from traditional liberal arts to pre-professional disciplines. Some of the most popular majors at St. Francis college are: Communication & Media Studies; Accounting & Related Services; Business Administration, Management & Operations; Psychology, General; and Criminal Justice and Corrections.
- The urban campus of college is located in Brooklyn heights. The campus size is 1 acre.
- Residence life and housing at the college seeks to promote a healthy environment to ensure the overall development and education of all students. All single, double, & triple rooms are fully furnished with private bathrooms, flat screen TV and much more things make a great living environment for all.
St.Francis College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts; SOP; LOR|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL, ELTiS|
Note- Candidates can apply by filling up the Common Application on the official website. Graduate candidates need to create online application account on the website.
Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and fees||47,800|
|Room and board||15,300|
|Books and supplies||1,000|
The college students receive need based financial aid which is given below:
- The average financial aid for the international students is about 5920 USD
- Almost 99% of the students receive some kind of financial aid.