Sotheby’s Institute of Art (SIA NY) is private institute located in New York, United States. It has a plethora of internships, job opportunities and an extensive network of art market partners. SIA NY is a hub of opportunities and a well-connected place for studying.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 9.6 million|
|Student Retention Rate||79%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time|
|Campus Housing Capacity||N/A|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 74,000|
|Admission Helpdesk||+1.646.438.7234; email@example.com|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The SIA NY offers 3 graduate degree programs. The majors offered at Sotheby’s Institute of Art are - Art Business; Contemporary Art; Fine and Decorative Art and Design.
- SIA NY has other campuses in London and Los Angeles. SIA NY does not offer accommodation to students, rather suggests resources for finding accommodation.
Sotheby’s Institute of Art Admission Process Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 100 (iBT)
- IELTS – 7.0
- Application Fee – USD 100
- Application Deadlines – January 15; March 1; May 15
- Additional Requirements – Resume; writing sample
- If selected, the candidates will be called for interviews.
Applications from international students for graduate programs, are available on the official website. Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- In order to finance education, students can apply for scholarships, federal loans, grants, etc.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students per term is USD 1,000 – USD 6,000.
Sotheby’s Institute of Art Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Semester I||22,300 + 3,400 (field study)|
|Semester II||23,300 + 700 (field study)|
|Semester III||23,300 + field study fee|