Oglethorpe University is private liberal arts college located in Brookhaven, Georgia, United States. Established in 1835, it is ranked 33 among the best entrepreneurial colleges in the US. The university also has 300+ internship partnerships with 22 study abroad centers across the world.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 19.7 million|
|Student Retention Rate||74%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time|
|Campus Housing Capacity||678|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 53,490|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 60 undergraduate and certificate programs.
- The most popular majors are - Business Administration and Management; Rhetoric and Composition; Psychology; Biology/Biological Sciences; and Biopsychology.
- It has 7 residence halls on its campus providing on-campus housing to 60% of the student population.
Oglethorpe University Admission Process
Intake Season – November – March (Date varies with programs)
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 95-105 (iBT); 587-620(PBT)
- IELTS – 7-8
- MELAB - 76
- Application Fee –USD 50
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support; Copy of Passport
Applications for all the programs must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 75% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is of USD 27,055.
Oglethorpe University Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room and Board||12,960|
|On-Campus Other Budget||2,750|
|Books and Supplies||1,100|