Mount Saint Mary College is a private liberal arts college located in Newburgh, New York, United States. Established in 1960, the college has affiliation to Roman Catholic church.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers more than 50 undergraduate and 3 graduate programs including five-year long major and minor programs.
- The most popular majors are - Business/Commerce; Criminology; Biology/Biological Sciences, General; Educationral; and Speech Communication and Rhetoric.
- The college has a campus of 70 acres with 4 residence halls providing on-campus housing to 48% of total students.
Mount Saint MaryCollege Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 45|
|Intake Season|| March 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; copy of passport; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs can be submitted through Common Application or on the official website and for graduate only on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||41,170|
|Room and Board||12,235|
|Books and Supplies||2,074|
- The college provides financial aid to 79% of its students.
- The average need-based scholarship offered by the college is of USD 15,747.