University of Mississippi is a public research university located in Oxford, Mississippi, United States. Established in 1844, it is the largest university by student population in the state. It is also among R1: Doctoral Universities of Highest Research Activity.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers more than 200 undergraduate and graduate programs through 17 schools and colleges.
- The most popular majors are – General Studies; Accounting; Elementary Education and Teaching; Marketing/Marketing Management; and Psychology.
- It has a campus of more than 2000 acres with 15 residence halls accommodating 5,300 students on campus.
University of South Dakota Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/PTE|
|Application Fee||UG - USD 20|
|Intake Season||Fall – July 1; Spring – November 15|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; copy of passport; proof of financial support|
Applications for both UG and graduate programs must be filled on the official website
Cost and Financial Aid
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Capital Improvements Fee||100.00|
- The university awards USD 272 million in financial aid to students every year.
- 48% of full-time students receive some form of financial aid
- Average need-based scholarship awarded is of USD 8,954.
The university alumni avail benefits like access to university events, career services, international tours, and more.