Central College is a private liberal arts college located in Pella, Iowa, United States. Established in 1853, it has Reformed Church in America and NCAA Division III affiliations and also offers study abroad options to students as a part of its academic programs.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers 73 majors, minors and pre-professional academic programs.
- The most popular majors are - Exercise Physiology, Business, and Biology.
- The college has a campus of 130 acres with 8 residence halls providing on-campus housing to students.
Central College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 25|
|Intake Season|| Fall – April 1; Spring – October 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
All applications must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room and Board||9,980|
|On-Campus Other Budget||3,298|
|Books and Supplies||1,339|
- The college provides financial aid to 99% of its students.
- The amount can range up to USD 5000 for the above financial aid.
- The average need-based scholarship offered by the college is of USD 5,920.