Concordia University is a private, nonprofit, Lutheran liberal arts university in Portland, Oregon. Concordia ranks amongst the top 10 for its M.Ed in Administration program in Teacher.org’s Best Colleges for Educational Leadership rankings.
|UG Application Portal||The Common Application; Official Website|
|Student Retention Rate||72%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||573|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 40,928|
|Average Estimated Salary||USD 55,000|
|Admission Helpdesk||503-280-8501| email@example.com|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers 19 undergraduate majors and 7 graduate programs along with 5 programs for adult degree completion. Some of the well-known programs offered by the university are – Business, Nursing, Health and Physical Education, Health and Medical Administrative services and Teacher Education.
- The lively campus of Concordia – Portland organizes different activities and provide services such as movie screening, live music and residence halls tournaments and intramural sports.
- The residence halls together make a living-learning community. With the 6-campus housing options the campus provides best housing facilities in Pacific Northwest.
Concordia University Portland Admission Process
Intake Seasons: Rolling, December 15 (Priority Deadline)
- Transcripts, LOR
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 525 (PBT); 195 (CBT); 71 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6.0
- Application Fee – USD 40
- Additional Requirements – I – 20 form, admission essay, proof of financial support
International students may apply through the Common Application or official website of the university.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 99% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is of USD 13,963.
Concordia University Portland Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fee||30,508|
|Books and Supplies||900|
|Room and Board||9,520|