Meredith College is a private women’s liberal arts college in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States. Established in 1891, it is a co-educational college which is the largest undergraduate in south-eastern US.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers 80 majors and minors in undergraduate degree with 4 graduate programs.
- The most popular majors are - Biology/Biological Sciences; Psychology; Business Administration and Management; Child Development; and Social Work.
- The college has a campus of 225 acres and provides on campus residences in 7 residence halls.
Meredith College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 40|
|Intake Season||Fall – February 15; Spring – November 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications can be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||35,916|
|Room and Board||10,718|
|Books and Supplies||850|
- The college offers financial aid to 74% of its students.
- The average need based financial aid offered is of the amount USD 23,453.