Brigham Young University is a private university located in Rexburg, Idaho, United States. Founded in 1888, it is a non-profit university and is owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
|UG Application Portal||Common Application; Official website|
|Student Retention Rate||N/A|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||N/A|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||N/A|
|Admission Helpdesk|| firstname.lastname@example.org| 208-496-1300|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 87 undergraduate, 20 associate, 11 online bachelors, 7 online associate, and 350 online programs.
- The most popular majors are – Agriculture, Education and Human Development, Business and Communication, Performing and Visual Arts, Physical Science and Engineering, and more.
- The university has a single campus in Rexburg, Idaho.
Brigham Young University Admission Process
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 66 (Composite), 17 (Reading-Writing), and 16 (Listening and Speaking)
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 46
- Intake Season – Fall semester – July
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Essay
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- Full-time students receive some sort of financial assistance from the university.
Brigham Young University Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||200|
|Room and Board||2,086|
|Other Expenses Budget||1,078|
The university has a vast alumni network who enjoy benefits like alumni license plates, travel discounts, insurance, career development, and exploration services, invites to alumni events and more.