University of Wisconsin is a public liberal arts university located in River Falls, Wisconsin. Established in 1874, it has over 150 student organizations and has also been ranked under Best Regional University by US News and World Report.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Student Retention Rate||74%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time|
|Campus Housing Capacity||2,780|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 24,478|
|Admission Helpdesk||(+1) 715-425-3500 |firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 70 undergraduate and 16 graduate programs through its 4 colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Agriculture, Agriculture Operations; Education; Business, Management, Marketing; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; Communication, Journalism, etc.
- The university has 2 campuses in Pennsylvania and Florida. It has 11 residence halls which provides on-campus housing to around 40% of the student population.
University of Wisconsin Admission Process
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 550 (paper test); 213 (computer test); 79 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo - 49
- Application Fee – USD 50
- Intake Season – Fall semester – July 1; Summer semester – April 1
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support, Copy of passport
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 78% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students in 2017-18 was of USD 2.6 million.
University of Wisconsin Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||15,898|
|Room and Board||7,013|