Concordia University is a private university located in St.Paul, Minnesota, United States. Founded in 1893, it is not for profit university with affiliations to Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 30.9 million|
|Student Retention Rate||70%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||N/A|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 31,775|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 76 majors, 48 minors, 25 graduates, and 48 online programs
- The most popular majors are – Education, Nursing, English, Business, Political Science, History, Management.
- It has 4 residence halls providing on-campus housing to 80% of the first-year students of the university.
Concordia University Admission Process
Intake Season – Fall semester – July
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 513 (paper test), 65 (iBT)
- IELTS – 5.5
- PTE – 46
- Duolingo – 45
- iTEP- 3.5
- Application Fee –N/A
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 75% of full-time students receive some sort of financial assistance from the university.
- The average need-based scholarship offered to students is USD 10,647.
Concordia University Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room and Food||9,200|