Luther Seminary is the largest seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA). It provides education in 41 other denominations and traditions.
|UG Application Portal||Official Website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 161.1 million|
|Student Retention Rate||84%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||-|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 56,287|
|Average Estimated Salary||USD 46,800|
|Admission Helpdesk||510 436 1351| firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The seminary offers master’s, doctoral and certificate programs in 15 areas of study.
- The LDR apartments provide 1-bedroom apartments, Luther Seminary Duplexes and Houses are meant for students and families. Lastly, stub hall is the dormitory for the students who require furnished and affordable housing.
Luther Seminary Admission Process
Intake Seasons: Fall – March 31, Ph.D. application deadline – January 1
- Transcripts, LOR
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 550 (PBT); 213 (CBT); 80 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6.5
International students may apply at the official website of the university.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 79% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need-based scholarship offered to students is of USD 27,778.
Luther Seminary Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fee||42,290|
|Books and Supplies||1,200|
|Room and Board||9,460|