Kansas Wesleyan University is private Christian university located in Salina, Kansas. Established in 1886, it is affiliated with the United Methodist Church. The university has the highest graduate placement rate, that is, 100%.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 1.5 million|
|Student Retention Rate||54.3%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||1,390|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 41,100|
|Admission Helpdesk||(785) 833-4305|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 45 undergraduate majors, 100 minors and 25 graduate programs through its 16 academic departments.
- The most popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing, Law Enforcement, Education, Communication, Journalism, etc.
- The university has 3 residence halls which provide on-campus housing to the students.
Kansas Wesleyan University Admission Process
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 550 (paper test); 79 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6.5
- Application Fee – USD 30
- Intake Season – Fall semester – July 1; Spring semester – November 1
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs, are available on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 97% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is of USD 15,555.
Kansas Wesleyan University Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|