The Master’s university is a private Christian, liberal arts college situated in Santa Clarita, California. Established in 1927, it has been ranked #46 amongst the Regional Universities West under the 2019 edition of Best Colleges, released by the US News and World Report. The university has also been ranked #1 “Right Choice University” by the Wall Street Journal 2017 and 18.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 22.1 million|
|Student Retention Rate||86%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||721|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||36,150 USD|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- There are 15 full-time undergraduate and 4 graduate degree programs offered by the university, along with a few online degrees imparted at the UG and graduate level.
- The popular courses include, Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services; Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs; Theology and Religious Vocations; Biological and Biomedical Sciences and Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities.
- The university offers 6 on-campus residential housing facilities in the form of dorms.
- Around 74% of the university students opt for on-campus accommodation facility, whereas 26% choose to go for private residential life.
The Master’s University Admissions
- Application Form: The interested applicants have to fill the application form in the online mode available on the university’s website.
- Common requirements: Transcripts
- Language Proficiency:
- TOEFL – 80 (iBT); 550 (Paper)
- IELTS – 6.5 or higher
- Academic Tests: SAT/ACT
- Additional requirements: Writing Sample, Faith in Jesus, Pastor Recommendation, Personal Reference and Financial Aid Application
- Intake Deadlines: September 1 (Fall)
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition Cost||24,950 USD|
The types of financial aid, in the form of scholarships and loans, offered by the Master’s University to its students are listed below:
- The Ministry Scholarship – 50% of the tuition cost (max.)
- The MABC Scholarship – 50% of the tuition cost (max.)
- Unsubsidized Stafford Loans – USD 20,500 (max.)