Sewanee: The University is a private liberal arts university in Sewanee, Tennessee, United States. The university was established in 1857 and is a member of Associated Colleges of the South.
|UG Application Portal||Common Application; Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 336,524,119|
|Student Retention Rate||88%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||98%|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 60,950|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The University offers many majors at undergraduate, graduate and certification level.
- The most popular majors offered at the university are- Economics, Psychology, English Language and Literature, Global Studies, Political Studies and Government.
- The campus of the university offers many adventurous sports to the students such as rock climbing, caving and Mountain biking. It can accommodate 98% of the students in its residence halls.
Sewanee: The University Of South Admission Process
- Intake Season – February 1
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test –
- Application Fee – NA
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- Almost 92% of the students receive some kind of financial aid.
- The average award received by the students per year is 37,018 USD
Sewanee: The University of South Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room and board||12,880|
|Books and supplies||1,200|
|Cost of attendance||60,950|
Sewanee: The University of South alumni enjoy many benefits such as alumni events, on campus facilities, career services, exclusive alumni memberships etc.