Centenary College is private science and arts college located in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States. Established in 1825, it is the oldest liberal arts college west of the Mississippi. The college offers four year programs and is affiliated to the United Methodist Church.
|UG Application Portal||Common Application; Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 138.5 million|
|Student Retention Rate||73%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||610|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 53,000|
|Admission Helpdesk||800.234.4448 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers over 22 undergraduate and 2 graduate degree programs.
- The most popular majors are - Business Administration and Management; Biology/Biological Sciences; Psychology; English Language and Literature; and Geology/Earth Science.
- The college has 5 residence halls on campus providing housing to the student population.
Centenary College Admission Process
Intake Season – February 15
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 550 (paper-based); 79 (iBT); 213 (Computer-based)
- IELTS – 6
- Application Fee – USD 30
- Additional Requirements – Proof of financial support; Immunization records
Applications for the undergraduate programs must be submitted through the Common Application or on the official website and for the graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 99% of students some form of financial aid from the university.
- The average need-based scholarship offered by the university is of USD 26,816.
Centenary College Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Room and Board||$13,150|
|On-Campus Other Budget||$2,650|
|Books and Supplies||$1,300|