The College of Saint Benedict (CSB), a women's college, and Saint John's University (SJU), a men's college, are private liberal arts institutions.
|UG Application Portal||Common Application; Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 15.8 million|
|Student Retention Rate||60%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||59%|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 42,032|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 30 majors at undergraduate, graduate and certification level.
- The most popular majors are – Business Management, Marketing, Public Administration, Biomedical Science, Law Enforcement, Nursing, Criminal Justice, Kinesiology, Healthcare Management and exercise Science.
- The university is divided into three campuses. Almost 59% of the students can be accommodated in the residence halls of the university.
Concordia University Wisconsin Admission Process
- Intake Season – Fall- May 1; Spring- November 1
Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 500 PBT/173 CBT/ 61 IBT
- IELTS – 5
- Application Fee –USD 50
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 68% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average award received by the students per year is 21,854 USD.
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room and Board||10,958|
|Books and supplies||1,500|
|Cost of attendance||42,032|
The alumni of CSB/SJU are benefitted in various ways as per the offerings by the college. Some of the benefits alumni can avail are – career resources, alumni apartments, transcripts, bookstore and insurance.