University of South Florida St. Petersburg (USFSP) is a public coeducational university located in United States. Established in 1965, it runs under the University of South Florida System. The university has also been ranked among the Best Colleges Regionally.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 21.6 million|
|Student Retention Rate||70%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||340|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 16,422|
|Admission Helpdesk||(727) 873-4567; firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 27 undergraduate majors and 22 graduate programs through its 3 colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing, Education, Social Sciences, etc.
- The university has 1 residence hall which provides on-campus housing to around 340 students.
University of South Florida St. Petersburg Admission Process
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 550 (paper test); 79 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE - 53
- Application Fee – USD 30
- Intake Season – Fall semester – June 1; Spring semester – October 15; Summer semester – March 1
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs, are available on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 57% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is of USD 5,856.
University of South Florida St. Petersburg Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||600|
|Housing and Meals||5,404|