SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (SUNY- ESF) is a public university located in Syracuse, New York. Established in 1911, it works under the State University of New York. SUNY- ESF has been ranked as the nation’s best value colleges.
|UG Application Portal||Common Application|
|Annual Endowment||USD 35.9 million|
|Student Retention Rate||88%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||549|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 35,670|
|Admission Helpdesk||315-470-6500; firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 26 undergraduate and 54 graduate programs through its 8 departments.
- The most popular majors are - Ecology and Evolutionary Biology; Natural Resources Conservation and Management; Environmental Science; Forestry; Environmental Engineering; Zoology and Entomology; Construction Management; Biotechnology; Landscape Architecture; Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering; etc.
- The university has 2 campuses in Syracuse and Wanakena. It has 1 residence hall on-campus, and off-campus housing options are also offered to the students.
SUNY- ESF Admission Process
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 550 (paper test); 213 (computer test); 80 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 53
- Application Fee – USD 50
- Intake Season – Fall semester – December 1; Spring semester – November 1
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 84% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is of USD 5,671.
SUNY- ESF Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,350|
|Room and Board||13,310|
|Other Expenses Budget||1,640|