Pacific Lutheran University is a private educational institution which was founded in 1890 and ranks #23 (Regional Universities West) of the 2019 edition of Best Colleges.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 95.2 million|
|Mode of Programs||Full time, Part time|
|Campus Housing Capacity||1582|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 58,413|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The most popular programs offered by the university are the following:
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Heath Professions and Related Programs
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Around 49% students opt for college-owned, -operated and -affiliated housing whereas 51% opt for off-campus option.
Pacific Lutheran University Admissions
- Application Form: The international students have to fill the application form which is available on the university website.
- Common requirements: Transcripts, LOR
- Test Scores:
- TOEFL – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 56
- The application fee: No Fee
- Additional requirements: Passport ID, Financial Statement of Support, Essay, etc.
- Intake Sessions: Fall Intake (September), Spring (February), Summer
Cost of Attendance
|Expenditure Type||On Campus|
|Tuition Fee||43,324 USD|
|Room and Meal||10,876 USD|
|Health Insurance, Books and Personal Expenses||4,213 USD|
Pacific Lutheran University offers scholarships under the financial support to its students.
- Around 75% full-time undergraduate student population receives some kind of need-based financial aid.
- The average need-based scholarship or grant offered is 26,771 USD.
- Some of the main scholarships offered are the following:
- PLU Academic School – 5000 USD – 25,000 USD
- Artistic Achievement Awards – 1000 USD – 7500 USD
- 253 PLU Bound Scholarship – Full Tuition
- Act 6 Scholarship – Full Tuition + Full Need