Walsh College of is private college located in Troy, Michigan. Founded in 1922, it is a not for profit college, accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. The college also has a very high graduate employment rate, close to 99.1%.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 9.5 million|
|Student Retention Rate||72%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||N/A|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 9,127|
|Admission Helpdesk||248-823-1600; email@example.com|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers over 6 undergraduate and 10 graduate programs along with certificate and professional development programs.
- The most popular majors are - Accounting; Business/Commerce; Business Administration and Management; Finance; Marketing/Marketing Management; etc.
- The college does not provide on-campus housing to students, thus students must make their own arrangements.
Walsh College of Admission Process
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 550 (paper test); 79-80 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6.5
- MELAB – 80
- MTELP - 80
- Application Fee – UG: USD 35; Graduate: USD 50
- Intake Season – Fall semester – August 1; Summer semester – May 1; Spring semester – February 1; Winter semester – November 1
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support
Applications form for international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 212 students received some form of financial aid from the college, in 2018.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is around USD 400,000.
Walsh College Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||5,875|
|Books and Supplies||660|