IGlobal University is a U.S. university which is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). It is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
|UG Application Portal||Official Website|
|Student Retention Rate||33%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part Time; Online|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 28,320|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers undergraduate and graduate degrees concentrated into 2 majors offered by the IGlobal – Business and Computer Information Sciences.
- On campus housing facility is not available for the university instead the university assists the students to get all the local resources.
IGlobal University Admissions
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Standardized Test Score – SAT/ACT/GRE/GMAT
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 70 (iBT),
- IELTS – 5.5,
- PTE – 50, iTEP – 3.7
- Application Fee – USD 50
- Additional Requirements – bank statement (minimum amount – USD 21,390), copy of passport, visa copy, Form i-20
Students may apply through the official website of the university.
IGlobal University Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fee||13,820|
|Books and Supplies||1,000|
|Room and Board (Off-Campus)||9,000|
The alumni of IGlobal University are benefitted in various ways as per the offerings by the university. Some of the benefits alumni can avail are – career services, alumni blogs, free admission for all IGlobal events, free resume clinic and free career counseling.