ECPI University, or East Coast Polytechnic Institute is a for-profit educational institution in Virginia. The university offers accelerated education at undergraduate and graduate level. Because of the university’s year-round schedule, students can finish their studies within 2.5 years(UG) or 1.5 years(PG).
|UG Application Portal||Official Website|
|Student Retention Rate||49%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||-|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 27,417|
|Average Estimated Salary||USD 17 (per hour)|
|Admission Helpdesk||1.844.334.4466 | email@example.com|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- There are 4 accelerated degree programs offered to international students – Technology, Health Science and Nursing, Business and Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts programs.
- Some of the well-known majors offered by the university – Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training, Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance and Network and System Administrator.
- The disabled students have special facilities on-campus. They have priority over other students for accommodation services.
- The university does not offer on-campus residence for regular students. However, international students are provided with residence assistance to find a suitable place to live.
ECPI University Admission Process
Intake Seasons - Rolling
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 500 (PBT); 61 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE - 48
- Application Fee – USD 45
- Additional Requirements – Financial statement, Essay, proof of financial support
International students may apply at the official website of the university.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 93% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is of USD 5,176.
ECPI University Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fee||15,441|
|Books and Supplies||0|
|Room and Board||8,670|