Gordon College, founded in 1889, is a liberal arts college of 550 acres campus located on Cape Ann, 25 miles north of Boston. Gordon College ranked #162 in the 2019 edition of Best Colleges is National Liberal Arts Colleges, #184 in High School Counselor Rankings.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- Gordon College has a total UG enrollment of 1,591 & offers 90 Undergraduate and Graduate Programs. The majors of the College are Psychology, Business Administration and Management, Biology/Biological Sciences, English Language and Literature, Speech Communication and Rhetoric.
- At Gordon College, many students live in college-owned residence halls such as traditional, suites, apartments, village houses; while some of them live off campus.
College of Michigan Admission Process
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Additional Requirements||SOP, Letter of Intent and Resume; Personal Statement|
|Intake Season||Spring—Nov. 1, Fall—Feb. 1|
How to Apply – International Students can apply through official website of the Gordon College.
Cost of Attendance
|Room & Board||11,070 USD|
|Books & Supplies||904 USD|
The students are also offered financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants by Gordon College.
- The Average Scholarship Value for freshmen is 21,281 USD.
- About 67% of the freshmen receive financial aid in some way.
- Gordon College has 15,000 alumni around the globe.