United States Military Academy is government service academy located in West Point, New York, United States. Established in 1802, the academy provides four year federal service institute that trains students for military services for the army of the United States.
|University Type||Federal Service|
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Mode of Programs||Full-time|
|Admission Helpdesk||802 258-3510|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers 15 programs combined with military training.
- The most popular majors are – Engineering; Social Sciences; Business, Management, Marketing; Foreign Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics; and Engineering Technologies and Engineering.
- The students are required stay on campus. The university admits over 4,000 students as cadets each year.
United States Military Academy Admission Process
Admission Requirements –
- Be at least 17 years in age.
- Must be a citizen of the US
- Transcripts, Nomination
- Test Scores – SAT/ACT/Candidate fitness assessment/Medical Exam DODMERB
- Application Fee – N/A
- Additional Requirements – International are not usually accepted by this academy
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- The school offers financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- The tuition fee at the school ranges up to USD 15,000 for a year.