Otterbein University is a private, liberal arts educational institution which was founded in 1847 and ranks #17 in Regional Universities Midwest of the 2019 edition of Best Colleges.
|UG Application Portal||Common App/ Official website|
|Annual Endowment||93.1 million USD|
|Student Retention Rate||81%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part time|
|Campus Housing Capacity||1295|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||UG – 46,397 USD|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers an array of undergraduate and graduate and doctorate in nursing practice degree programs. The popular programs being:
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
- Around 52% students opt for college-owned, -operated and -affiliated housing whereas 48% opt for off-campus option.
Saginaw Valley State University Admissions
- Application Form: The international students have to fill the application form on the Common App website for UG programs and have to fill the application form on the official website of the university for the graduate programs.
- Common requirements: Transcripts, LOR
- Test Scores:
- TOEFL – iBT (79); PBT (550)
- IELTS – 6.5
- The application fee: UG - 50 USD; Graduate – 40 USD
- Additional requirements: Essay, Personal Statement, Professional Resume, etc.
- Intake Deadlines: Fall Semester – December 1, Spring – October 1
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fees||31,424 USD|
|Room and Board||10,528 USD|
|Books and Supplies||1712 USD|
|Health Insurance||1233 USD|
|Living Expenses||1500 USD|
Saginaw Valley State University offers financial aid to its international students in the form of various scholarships and grants.
- 73% of total undergraduate student population is offered need-based financial aid.
- The average need-based scholarship or grant offered is 18,430 USD.
Some of the scholarships offered to the students of undergraduate programs are mentioned below:
- International Undergraduate Scholarship: 12000 – 15000 USD
- Talent and Departmental Scholarship: 500 – 4000 USD
- IB Scholarship – 1000 – 5000 USD