Regis College is a private Roman catholic in Weston, Massachusetts, United States. Established in 1927 as a women’s college, it was the last catholic women’s college in Boston to offer admission to men.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers over 50 undergraduate and graduate programs in 39 departments through 4 schools
- The most popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketings; Computer and Information Sciences; Psychology; and Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
- The college has campus of 132 acres with 5 residence halls offering on-campus housing to students.
Regis College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/CAE|
|Application Fee||USD 50|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs must be submitted through Common Application and for the graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room and Board||14,740|
|On-Campus Other Budget||2,065|
|Books and Supplies||1,000|
- The college offers financial aid to 66% of its students.
- The average need based financial aid offered is of the amount USD 18,817.