College of Saint Rose is a private co-educational college in Albany, New York, United States. Established in 1920, the college is an independent, not for profit college and one of the six colleges to be sponsored by Sisters of Saint Joseph in the US.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers 45 undergraduate and 29 graduate programs through 4 schools.
- The most popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing; Education; Communication, Journalism; Visual and Performing Arts; and Psychology.
- The college has campus of 36 acres with 5 residence halls offering on-campus housing to 48% of student population.
College of Saint Rose Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Intake Season||January 15|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG and graduate programs must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||32,574|
|Room and Board||12,714|
|Books and Supplies||1,200|
- The college offers financial aid to 84% of its students.
- The average need based financial aid offered is of the amount USD 7,828.