Divine Mercy University is a private Catholic graduate university located in Arlington, Virginia, United States. Established in 2015, the university offers psychology and counselling master’s and doctoral degree programs.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Student Retention Rate||69%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||N/A|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 46,333|
|Admission Helpdesk||703-416-1441 | email@example.com |
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The University offers a Master of Science (M.S.) and Doctoral (Psy.D.) degrees in Clinical Psychology, Master of Science (M.S.) in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and a Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Psychology.
- The university is dedicated to the scientific study of psychology with a Catholic understanding of the person, marriage and the family.
- The university does not provide on campus housing facility. The students are responsible for making their living arrangement.
Divine Mercy University Admissions
Intake Season – N/A
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- Application Fee –USD 55
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support; Copy of Passport
Applications for both the undergraduate and graduate programs must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aid
- U.S Citizens or permanent residents are eligible to receive federal financial aid.
- Through the DMU Scholarship Programs students can get upto 50% education scholarship.
- There are not many internal scholarships for international students.
Divine Mercy University Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Residency Fee and Lodging [online courses only]||1,500|