Menlo College is a private undergraduate college in Atherton, California, United States. Established in 1927, the college specialises in offering undergraduate degrees and is known for its business program.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers undergraduate majors in 10 different fields of study.
- The most popular majors are – Business; Marketing; Accounting; Finance; and Psychology.
- The college has a campus of 40 acres providing on campus to its students in 5 residence halls.
Menlo College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 40|
|Intake Season||Fall – April 1; Spring – December 1|
|Additional Requirements||Esaay; Copy of passport; proof of financial support|
Applications must be submitted through either the Common Application or on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||41,350|
|Room and Board||13,680|
|Books and Supplies||550|
- The college offers financial aid to 64% of its students.
- The average need based financial aid offered is of the amount USD 29,795.
The college has alumni in 88 countries and provides them with career development services and other alumni resources