California State University - Bakersfield is a public educational institution which was founded in 1965 and is located in Bakersfield, California. It ranks #94 in Regional Universities West of the 2019 edition of Best Colleges.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 23.9 million|
|Mode of Programs||Full time, Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||565|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||16812 USD – 21564 USD|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers more than 60 UG and Graduate programs under various disciplines. The most popular programs offered by the university are the following:
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Around 4% students opt for college-owned, -operated and -affiliated housing whereas 96% opt for off-campus option.
- For on campus housing the students can choose form two available options – Student Housing East and Student Housing West whereas the students who want to go for private options can opt between Homestay and Private Apartment.
California State University - Bakersfield Admissions
- Application Form: The international students have to fill the application form which is available on the university website.
- Common requirements: Transcripts, LOR
- Test Scores:
- TOEFL iBT - 61 for UG; 79 for Graduate
- IELTS – 6 for UG; 7 for Graduate
- GRE – 148
- GMAT - 500
- The application fee: 55 USD
- Additional requirements: GPA Requirement, Passport ID, Financial Statement of Support, Professional Resume and Bank Statement.
- Intake Deadlines: 1 March
Cost of Attendance
Following is the estimated tuition fees charged by the university for its undergraduate programs:
|Expenditure Type||Cost (12 credits)||Cost (18 credits)|
|State Fees||2,871 USD||2,871 USD|
|Campus Fees||783 USD||783 USD|
|Out-of-State Fee||4,752 USD||7,128 USD|
|Total Fee per semester||8,406 USD||10,782 USD|
|Total Tuition Fee per year||16,812 USD||21,564 USD|
Arkansas Tech University offers scholarships under the financial support to its students.
- Around 78% full-time undergraduate student population receives some kind of need-based financial aid.
- The average need-based scholarship or grant offered is 9,762 USD.