Established in 1970, Montserrat College of Art is a private institute delivering quality education in the field of Fine Arts. The college is situated in Beverly, Massachusetts.
|UG Application Portal||Official Website/ Common Application|
|Student Retention Rate||NA|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part Time|
|Campus Housing Capacity||277|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||$48,350|
|Admission Helpdesk||978-921-4242 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus, and Residence
- The college offers 10 major concentrations and 5 minor concentration with focus towards art and design. The small student body can choose from over ten Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree Programs in disciplines such as Animation, Graphic Design, Book Arts, Illustration, Painting, Print Making, and Photography.
- Montserrat College of Art owns more than 45 residence apartments located at a walking distance from studios. 77% of the students live on-campus. A residence hall and student residence village is also operated by the college.
Montserrat College of Art Admissions
- Transcripts, Essay, Letter of Recommendations
- Portfolio containing 12 to 15 pieces of recent artwork.
- English Proficiency- TOEFL/IELTS
- Application Fee – $50
- Priority Application Deadlines: February 15 (fall); December 1 (spring)
- Additional Requirements – Proof of Financial Support, Copy of Passport, Health Insurance
Students can apply to Montserrat College of Art using the Common Application or the university application available online.
Cost of Attendance and Financial Aid
- The college spent more than $4.5 million on institutional grants and aid in the academic year 2018-2019.
- 98% of students at Montserrat College of Art receive some form of financial assistance. All candidates are automatically considered for merit-based awards that range from $5,000 to more than $15,000 per year upon applying.
Montserrat College of Art Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition & Fee||34,350|
|Room & Board||10,500|
|Books, Transport, and Personal||2,400|
The table above shows estimated cost of attendance for full-time undergraduate students living in double-occupancy rooms in college-owned residential facilities.