University of New England Maine is a private university in Biddeford, Maine, US. It was established in 1831, and is one of the three campuses of the University of New England. Maine campus has an acceptance rate of 85% for admission.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- There are more than 70 undergraduate and graduate degree programs, along with five doctoral programs, under six schools are offered at University of New England Maine. Some of the popular majors are – Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Fitness Studies, Psychology, Business, Management, Marketing, etc.
- On a 540 acre campus, University of New England Maine offers residential facility. Which includes two residential halls, and community accommodations which encourage learning.
University of New England Maine Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts; SOP; LOR|
|Test Scores||UG: ACT/SAT Graduate: GMAT|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/GRE|
|Application fee||UG- USD 40|
|Additional Requirements||Essay and Resume; Personal Statement|
|Intake Season||Spring – December 1|
How to Apply – Admission to the university for:
- UG: Apply through Common Application or through UNE Application.
- Graduate: Apply on https://srm1.targetx.com/orgs/00D80000000Lc6PEAS/registration/step_1
Cost and Scholarships
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fee||36,300 USD|
|Room and Board||13,990 USD|
The students at University of New England Maine are offered financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- The students must complete the FAFSA on or before deadline.
- About 98% of the freshmen receive financial aid in some form.