Taylor's University Ranking, Programs, Admission Process & Living Cost
Taylor’s University is a part of Taylor’s Education Group. It is considered amongst the top 1% universities around the globe. According to QS World Ranking, Taylor’s is considered as no. 21 university in the world for Hospitality and Leisure Management.
UN’s World Tourism Organization awarded Taylor’s for Tourism Education’s higher quality certification making it the only university in Malaysia to get credited for excellence by UN. Taylor’s is the first university outside the US to get accepted in Grand Challenges Scholar Program by National Academy of Engineering (NAE).
|Major Programs||Business, Travel and Hospitality, Social Studies and Media, Education and Training, Computer Science and IT, Applied and Pure Science|
|Student to Faculty Ratio||13:1|
|Graduate Employability Rate||96%|
|Admission Helpdesk||+603 5629 5000 | email@example.com|
Taylor’s Programs and Residence
- The university offers foundation, diploma and degree programs through its 14 schools. QS World subject ranking is #21.
- The students are provided on-campus and off-campus accommodation. The total number of beds provided to the students in U residence and Ruemz at Lakeside Campus together are more than 1,000.
Taylor’s University Admissions
Students may apply through the official website of the university.
Application Fee – Free
- Official transcripts
- Copy of all pages of passport
- Completed personal details form
- Research proposal (master’s)
- Bank statement for financial support
- Visa Approval Letter (VAL)
- Minimum score required to pass English language proficiency test – TOEFL – 79 (iBT), IELTS – 6.0
Note: Students demanding admission in bachelor’s engineering program, must pass Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects in high school. They must have at least 5 years of work experience to be eligible for master’s program.
Taylor’s University Cost of Attendance
|Tuition fee (per year)||RM 20,000 to RM 91,000|
|Accommodation (per month)||RM 840 to RM 1,380|
FIND A PROGRAM
My father had an official transfer to Malaysia because of a project for the next some years. My family has decided to reallocate to Malaysia because of the same. It was the time when I have completed my bachelor's and wanted to study further. So I applied to this university because it was nearest to the place I am living in.
Course Curriculum :
My program will give us a solid knowledge foundation in business and economics and specialist training in organizational management. The program is ideal for students holding undergraduate degrees in areas outside of commerce and for those seeking a career in management or requires enhanced managerial and leadership capabilities.
- Bus Station
- Super Market
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary