Rural Institute of Medical Sciences & Research was established in 2005. The college affiliated to Kanpur University. It offers Bachelor and Paramedical programme in Medical Science
- Admission in MBBS is through Combined Pre-Medical Test Conducted by DGME, Govt. of U.P.
- The college enrolled 150 students in MBBS and 50 students in PG Course annually
- The hospital and college sprawling over 97164 sq.m. area
- The college library has an area of 2433.67 sq.m.
- There are 13890 books and 104 journals
There is an auditorium with capacity of accommodating 1000 people
No. of Hostel