AITAM was established in the year 2001and is affiliated to JNTUK Kakinada. The Institute is accredited by NAAC and approved by UGC, AICTE, and NBA. The Institute offers UG, PG and Diploma courses in numerous specializations.
Admission to all the courses is done based on marks obtained in the Entrance Examination. The Institute also offers good placement opportunities to students of different streams. The Institute was ranked at #77 position by outlook among top private Colleges in India. It was also ranked at #4 position in Andhra Pradesh by Times of India.
Tabulated below are few facts about the Institute that interested candidates can check.
|Established | Type||2001 | Private|
|Courses Offered||UG and PG|
|Affiliated to||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University|
|Selection Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Top Recruiters||TCS Code Vita, HCL Technologies, Cognizant, WIPRO.|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Library, Placement Cell|
The Institute offers UG, PG and Diploma Courses under science stream. Tabulated below are details about their duration, eligibility and selection criteria.
|B. Tech||Streams: Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Civil Engineering
Duration: 4 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 passed with PCM
|M. Tech||Streams: Computer Science & Engineering, Civil – Structural Engineering, ECE – Very Large-Scale Integration System Design, ECE – Digital Electronics and Communication Systems, EEE – Power Electronics & Electric Drives, ME- Thermal Engineering
Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Passed B. Tech Degree
|MBA||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Passed Bachelor’s degree
|Polytechnic Diploma||Stream: CE, ECE, EEE, MEC
Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 passed
Check course fee information AITAM Courses & Fees
The admission in all courses is done based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination. Admission to B. Tech course is based on marks obtained in AP EAMCET, admission to M. Tech courses is based on marks obtained in PGECET, and admission to MBA course is done based on marks obtained in APICET.
How to apply?
Candidates who wish to get admission in the Institute need to follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of the Institute
- Fill the application form given on the admission tab with all the basic details carefully
- Upload the scanned documents that are required along with the form
- Pay the application fees,
- Submit the application form, and keep it for future reference
For detailed information read AITAM Admission
The Institute offers scholarships to students based on the rank obtained in the EAMCET and ICET examination.
EAMCET (B. Tech)
- Candidates who score rank between 1-5000 will get a scholarship of INR 30,000
- 5001-10000 will get INR 20,000
- Rank between 10001-15000 will get INR 10,000
- 15001-20000 will get INR 5000
- Rank scored between 1-1000 will get INR 10,000
- 1001-5000 will get INR 7.500
- 5001-10000 will get INR 5000
The Institute provides all the basic facilities to students just like every other college/institute/university. Some of the facilities Institute provides to students are given below.
- Library: The Institute has a spacious library with a sitting capacity of 250 students. The library has 51978 volumes and around 10704 total titles. The library offers facilities to both students and faculties.
- Hostel: The Institute has a hostel facility for both girls and boys. The hostel provides all the facilities to students like internet facility, uninterrupted power, TV, sports items, water heaters, facility of mess.
- Canteen: AITAM has a canteen where tiffin service, snacks, tea is available at reasonable rates. The canteen offers both vegetarian as well as Non-Vegetarian cuisines, cool drinks to everyone.
- ATM Facility: The Institute has an ATM of Andhra Bank for students to use.
- E- Clinic Facility: The Institute has e-clinic staff and it is staffed by full time doctors.
- Post Office Facility: The Institute has the facility of post office that offer services like recurring deposits, register posts, and speed posts and examination applications.
Read more AITAM Reviews
The Institute has highly proficient and experienced faculty members who are well versed in their respective fields and subjects. They not only give lectures but also help students to accomplish their goals.
- Professors: 50+
- Associate Professor: 80+
- Assistant professor: 120+
Get information on AITAM Faculty
Ques. What are the documents required at the time of admission at AITAM?
Ques. Does AITAM provide placement opportunities for students?
Ques. Does AITAM offer any co-curricular activities?
Ques. Does AITAM offer sports and cultural activities to students?
Ques. How is the placement record of AITAM in year 2020?
Ques. Does AITAM provide transport facilities to students?