Aman Bhalla Institute of Engineering and Technology (ABIET) is a self-financed and privately managed institute run by Aman Bhalla Foundation. It was established in 2008 with the aim to provide high quality technical education to the students.
- AIET is affiliated to Punjab Technical University (PTU), Jalandhar. It is recognized by the Govt. of Punjab and all courses are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- ABIET is situated on the main Pathankot- Amritsar national highway about 10 km from Railway station/ city Bus-stand.
- The Institute offers B.Tech. (4-year full time course) in five disciplines.
- This institute also has the vision to expand its academics in other streams like Management, Law, Nursing and paramedical sciences very soon
- College provides excellent placement facility to the students. Infosys. TCS, IBM, Wipro, BHEL are some of their prominent recruiters. Placements are organized by placement cell setup at the college. Three students of computer science department were placed at an annual package of 2.5 lacs per annum
Extracurricular: College has following clubs, student bodies that organize various extracurricular activities throughout the year-
- Student Activity Club
- Cultural Club
- Sports Club
- Literary Club
Facilities: Some of the facilities that are provided by the college are mentioned below-
- Library: ABIET library has a collection of 57,000 volumes of books and about 5000 back volumes of scientific and technical periodicals. The library also subscribed to over 271specialized journals, of which 21 journals are from overseas countries.
- Computer Center: ABIET has a well-equipped computer center housed in a magnificent state-of-the-art building having specialized laboratories. The center possesses a number of servers and over 200 computer systems. All the are computers connected as a LAN in its computer center in its five floors providing internet access (6 Mbps) and programming facilities.
- Training and Industry Visits: Institute provides industrial tours and training in some of the best companies of relative field.
Fee Waiver Scheme: College reserves some seats for economically weak students, women and handicapped peoples for fee waiver scheme. Following is the department wise details of such seats-