Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering (BVUCOE), a premier college was established in 1983 by Dr. Patangrao Kadam under Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. It is aligned to the mission Social Transformation through Dynamic Education and is therefore committed to attain global standards where knowledge is the key driving force in the rapidly changing globalized economy. It is situated in Pune, Maharashtra. It offers under graduate and post graduate and Doctoral Engineering courses
- The college became a constituent unit of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in June 2000
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
- Rated as ‘A’ Grade Engineering College by NAAC
- Accredited by NBA and recognized by UGC
Collaboration: The college has driven the special task, which results in singing the following Memorandum of understanding (MoU) with other institutes and organizations-
- Carolina A & T State University, Greensboro, USA for faculty development and exchange programme.
- University of Venice, Italy, for faculty development and exchange programme.
- InfoSys under Campus Connect Programme.
- Actel Corporation USA to establish ultra-modern VLSI Laboratory for post-graduate students.Under this MoU College has recieved equipments worth of Rs.1.5 Crores.
- United Consulting Engineers to conduct STAD PRO training programme.
- Shri Gurudeo Enviro Services Pvt. Ltd. to conduct course on water quality management.
- Vast Engineering Pvt. Ltd. to conduct CAD/CAM courses.
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Production Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Bio- Medical Engineering
Placement: The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements-
Total No. of Placed Students
Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
- Leo Club
- Rotaract Club
- Blood Donation Camp
- The College provides hostel facility to our students on first come first serve basis.
- Separate hostel for boys and girls.
- Boy’s hotel capacity more than 300 students and Girl’s hostel capacity more than 200 students
- Delicious and hygienic food served daily.
- Internet connection facility at hostel.
- Bharatiyam: It is annual tech fest of the college. It was organized in March 2009 for which more than 3000 students participated in it. It comprises of 27 technical and 3 cultural events.
A joint survey of India’s Technical Schools, conducted by Data Quest, IDC and NASSCOM, has ranked BVUCOE at 43rd position on all India basis.