KP Engineering College (KPEC) was established in 2008 and is a part of the KP group of institutions. The KP group of institution was established by KP charitable trust. The college aims at fulfilling the commitment to the society and provide an environment conducive to develop and maintain excellence of global standards in technical and professional education. The college is located on NH-2, 14 km from Agra. The college campus is spread an area of 16.5 acres of land.
- The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow
- It is the ISO 9001:2008 certified institute
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- The institute library has more than 3500 no. of books and national and international journals. Institute has an up dated air conditioned digital library.
- The computer lab has the 600 computers with Core 2 Duo processor and 75 printers connected with LAN.
- There is a 1:4 Computer/students ratio.
- Institute has separate hostel facility for both boys and girls inside the campus0
- The boy’s hostel has the capacity of 200 students and separate girls hostel is ready in the campus.
- A well equipped air-condition conference hall with LCD projectors and audio video facility.
- It has the capacity of over 200 persons.
- Institute provides the Indoor and Outdoor games facility on the campus.
- Institute has the playgrounds for cricket, basketball, football, volleyball and badminton etc.
The college has been awarded the best Engineering College in North India by Prim Time Research Media Pvt. Ltd.