KuppamEngineeringCollege was started in the year 2001. The college offers Bachelor and Master Programme in Engineering. It also offers Diploma and Professional courses
- The college is ISO 9001-2008 certified
- It is affiliated to JNTU, Anantapur and accredited by NBA and NAAC
- Kuppam Engineering College is constructed on a sprawling 55 acres campus of elevated land surrounded by pollution free lush green scenic atmosphere. It is well connected by road and rail. It is only 105 kms away from Banglore 175 kms away from Tirupati and 220 kms away from Chennai. The climate is very similar to that of Banglore. Nearest railway station is kuppam and nearest airport is Banglore.
Name of the company
No. of the students
Avancer Software Solutions
Ace Creative Learning Pvt. Ltd.
Prima Impact Informatics Solutions & Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Config Systems Pvt. Ltd.
KSR InfoTech Pvt. Ltd.
Cresco Web Solutions
EL Soft Technologies
Vacs InfoTech Pvt. Ltd
- Sports- The college organizes Cricket, Volley ball, Basket ball, Table Tennis, Shuttle Badminton, Chess, Caroms etc. in the campus
- Industrial Visits / Tours- Industrial Visits are arranged every year for every class1
The Library has computerized catalogue to find out the availability of books and has a 30,000+ books and 5,000+ CD-ROMs help the students to access the information more quickly.The college has air-conditioned digital library subscribed to ALCTE-INDEST to share e-journals & e-books. High speed 16 mbps leased line was provided to access internet.
The college has well-equipped and well-furnished 4 seminar halls.
The college one outdoor auditorium with the capacity of 4,000 and indoor auditorium with the capacity of 600 students.
The college has 2 hostels:
- Kalpana Chawla, the girls’ hostel that can accommodate 330 students
- Vivekananda” hostel, the boys’ hostel that can accommodate 300 students