N.B.K.R. Institute of Science and Technology (NBKRIST) is a self-financing educational institute imparting quality education in various engineering disciplines. It was established in 1979 in Vidyanagar, Nellore district, Andhra Pradesh. The institute has received autonomous status and is affiliated to the Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Anantapur.
N.B.K.R. Institute of Science and Technology offers undergraduate level engineering degree programs in the disciplines of Civil, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics and Information Technology. The total intake for the B. Tech programs is 960 students with 30% of the same being filled by the college Management.
- Candidates applying under Management Quota (Category-B) can apply online or download the application form from the institute website.
- Category-B candidates can also collect the application form from the institute admission cell by paying the requisite application fee.
- Only candidates who have passed 10+2 from science stream or have engineering Diploma are eligible to apply for the B. Tech courses.
- Candidates applying for Lateral Entry seats must apply with a valid EAMCET score. Candidates without EAMCET score are not eligible under any circumstance.
- Category-B candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the last qualifying examination.
- EAMCET candidates are allotted seats on the basis of EAMCET rank subject to meeting the requisite eligibility criteria and fulfilling all EAMCET norms.
Highlights of NBKR Institute of Science and Technology Admissions
|Name of the Institute||NBKR Institute of Science & Technology|
|Basic Admission Criteria||State-level Counselling|
|Last Date to Apply||April 22, 2020|
|Counselling Date||June 21, 2020|
Note: These are tentative dates based on important dates of previous year.