Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Government College in Faridabad, Haryana was established in the year 1971 as a Private Educational Institute. This college is affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, (MDU), Rohtak. The college is approved by the University Grant Commission or UGC. It has been selected as one of the best colleges in Haryana by offering specialized courses on Humanity, Science and Commerce.
The Nehru College has 16 different graduates as well as post graduate degree courses across 5 streams. Under the UG domain, it offers BA, B.Sc., BBA, BCA, B.Com. And in PG domain, it offers MA, M.Sc., M.Com.
The college conducts its admission procedure for Under-graduate and Postgraduate degree programs strictly based on merit/marks. Candidates can apply to this institute by filling the application form both in online and offline mode.
Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Government College, Faridabad Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1971 | Private|
|Affiliation||Maharshi Dayanand University, (MDU), Rohtak|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
|Popular Courses||B.A., B.Sc., BBA, BCA, B.Com., M.A., M.Sc., M.Com.|
|Application Mode||Online | Offline|
|Last Date of Apply||For UG Domain- Last Week of June, 2020 For PG Domain- First Week of July, 2020|
|Start of Session||Second Week of July, 2020|
Pt. JLNG College, Faridabad Ranking
The Nehru College in Faridabad has been selected as one of the 25 best colleges of Haryana this year. Due to several achievements in academic and sports activities, this college is being renowned as the best institutions of the state.
Pt. JLNG College, Faridabad Courses
The Nehru Institute in Faridabad offers under-graduate courses in 11 subjects in different domains of Arts, Science and Commerce. In post-graduate degree programs, it offers 8 subjects in different domains. Apart from these, this institute offers a 3-year professional undergraduate program in Business Administration (BBA) and Computer Applications (BCA). The following section will provide the detailed information about the UG and PG courses:
|BA (Hons.)||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: Arts stream in 10+2 level and passed with 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks applicable for reserved category students)
Specializations: English, Economics, History, Psychology
|B.Sc. (Gen. & Hons.)||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: 50% marks in 10+2 level in Science (Reserved Candidates are eligible with 45% marks)
Specializations: General: Computer Science Hons.: Chemistry, Biotechnology, Medical
|B.Com. (Gen. & Hons.)||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 level in Commerce with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized board
|BBA||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 level from Board of School Education Haryana with minimum 45% marks in aggregate
|BCA||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: 45% marks in aggregate in 10+2 level from any recognized board
|MA||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: 45% marks in aggregate in Bachelor’s degree course
Specializations: English, Economics, Hindi, Psychology, History
|M.Sc.||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: B.A./B.Sc. (Hons.) course or any other equivalent degree from any recognized university
Specializations: Computer Science, Mathematics
Read More: Pt. JLNG College Courses & Fee
Pt. JLNG College, Faridabad Admission
The UG course selection process is done on the basis of merit in qualifying the examinations in 10+2 level.
The students who are applying for Post-graduation or Master’s degree courses in Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Government College has to pass the selection process based on the marks in graduation course.
How to Apply?
Candidates willing to get admission in Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Government College can easily apply in both online and offline mode.
- The college application form can be obtained from the centers by paying the application fees.
- The candidates have to carry a photocopy of the permanent community or any electronic form as an Id proof.
- The candidates can also get this application form by post.
- The candidates need to send the duly filled Application form along with the required documents and demand draft to the following address:
Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Government College,
Sector 16A, Faridabad,
- For filling the application form, the candidates should visit the College Website and need to click on “Apply Online”.
- There you will find the Application form and Register Here link.
- Once you register yourself with the required details, such as name, contact number, date of birth, then an application number will be generated.
- Now click to the Application Form link and need to fill the requirements, like all the personal, academic details and upload photos and other documents in the application form.
- You should fill all the fields carefully. Now click on Payment.
- Candidates can make the payment online by using credit/debit card or by net banking. Apart from these, candidates can also submit a Challan in the bank.
- Always remember to print the challan and submit it in the bank and put the transaction number in the application form.
- Marksheets and certificates of Class 10th and 12th standards.
- Character and Migration Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate and Caste Category Certificate (if the applicant belongs to the reserved category).
- Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation Marksheets and Certificates (wherever applicable).
Read More: Pt. JLNG College Admission
Pt. JLNG College, Faridabad Placement
The college placement department organizes several career correlated courses, programs, and updates for the students to concern them regarding the available job prospects. They arrange campus interviews and recruitments with reputed companies, like Vodafone, Aditya Birla Group, Samsung, Nestle India, HCL Technologies, JK Tyre, TVS Motors, Maruti Suzuki, & more and of course with the highest CTC package.
Read More: Pt. JLNG College Placement
Pt. JLNG College, Faridabad Scholarships
|Name of Scholarship Scheme||Number of Beneficiaries||Boys/Girls||Remarks|
|SC Scholarship||933||Both||Amount Disbursed to 835 students and 98 students are still under process.|
|BC Scholarship||387||Both||Process Completed at the College End.|
|Merit Scholarship Scheme||10||Girls||Amount Disbursed.|
|Scholarship for Passed-out Students under Merit Scheme||27||Both||Under Process|
Read More: Pt. JLNG College Scholarships
Pt. JLNG College, Faridabad Facilities
The college provides various amenities along with advanced infrastructure, such as science laboratory, library, computer lab, common room, sports area, canteen and much more. Its science laboratories are well-equipped with required test instruments and study materials.
Read More: Pt. JLNG College Reviews
Pt. JLNG College, Faridabad Faculty
This Government college in Faridabad is well-known for its different academic courses offered by Professional and Experienced faculty members.
Read More: Pt. JLNG College Faculty
Ques. Does the college have a Management Quota during admission?
Ques. Does the college provide hostel facilities?
Ques. Does the college hold any Internship Program?
Ques. Do they provide any loan facility to the students?