With a missionary zeal, Pavendar Bharathidasan College of Engineering and Technology was established to cater to the demanding needs of the students, coming from economically weaker community. The college runs under the management of Saraswathi Educational and Health Trust, established in 1997.
The college is AICTE approved and is affiliated to one of the top university, Anna University. Its sprawling campus with greeneries and great infrastructure are the points of attraction of the students.
The college provides many facilities to the students including sports, gymnasium, cultural activities, hostels, well equipped modern labs, etc. The college won ICTACT Academic Partner Excellence Awards 2012.
Attracting Features Of The college :
- Well Qualified & Dedicated Faculty with Well Equipped Laboratories.
- Modernized Computer Center with latest configuration systems.
- Digitized Library with reprographic facilities.
- Frequent seminars and training to improve communication skills and personality development.
- Excellent Placement & Training Cell with more than 80% placement record.
- Highly Equipped Gymnasium & Sports Facilities.
- Hostel facilities for Boys & Girls.
- Transport Facilities from Trichy, Thanjavur, Arantangi, Pudukkottai & Manapparai.
- Periodical Training Programs
- Skill Edge – ICTACT
- Cloud Computing – EMC Corporation
- Linchpin Student Chapter
- HCL Career Development Centre.
Placement Statistics for 2012 :
No of Selections
The library is well stocked with textbooks and reference books referred by teachers. The collection exceeds over the count of 26,200 volumes and 8100 titles of books, 650 Back Volumes, 780 CDs, 630 Theses, 270 Book Bank Books and 123 National and International Journal.
Total Number of Books
Total Number of Volumes
Total Number of Back Volumes
Total Number of Projects
Non Book Materials (CD/DVD)
Total Number of Books (Book Bank)
Total Number of Journals
IEEE, J-Gate and DELNET