United Group of Institutions has 8 well established educational institutes located in Greater Noida and Delhi. The courses offered by the United Group of Institutions Delhi are approved by AICTE and PCI. UGI Delhi is affiliated to UPTU and is accredited by NBA. UGI is a group of 8 Institutions that imparts education in the field of Engineering, Management and Pharmacy, having successfully completed 30 years of Education Excellence. UGI has a total of 810 qualified and experienced faculty members. UGI has awarded 5,320 + Scholarships so far. More than 10,200 Students of UGI have so far been placed across the industry in several reputed companies.
The Alumni base of UGI comprises of 15,100 people who are working at the top the organizations of the country. Currently, 11,400 students are registered with UGI. UGI Delhi Campus has the largest Auditorium and Sports Complex in Uttar Pradesh. There is hostel facility available for students
Mentioned below is the list of Institutes under the UGI Banner:
United Group of Institutions Delhi Highlights
|Established | Type||1951 | Private|
|Campus Area||200+ acres|
|Popular Courses||B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, BBA|
|Entrance Exams||JEE Mains, GATE, UPSEE|
|Approvals & Accreditations|| AICTE|
United Group of Institutions Awards and Ranking
- Best Private Institute in UP – Jagran Josh
- Among 25 Greatest Places to study – Forbes India and Skill tree
- Ranked to No. 1 in Intellectual Capital in UP – Business World (B School Survey)
- Among top 10 institutes in North India – Careers360 Magazine
- Shiksha Bharti Puraskar – All India Achiever’s Foundation
- Asia Pacific Excellence Award – Indo-Nepal Economic Development Conference
- Lifetime Achievement Award (for Excellence in Education) – International Achiever’s Conference in Delhi
- Indian Leadership Award (for Academic Excellence) – CMO-Asia
- Award for Excellence in Education – Business Sphere
United Group of Institutions Delhi Courses
The United Group of Institutions Greater Noida offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate level programs to students:
|Computer Science and Engineering ||10+2 or equivalent with an aggregate of at least 50% marks with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Biotechnology, Language and any other subject|
|Civil Engineering |
|B.Pharm||-||10+2 with 50% marks and Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects and Mathematics / Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject as an optional subject.|
|BBA||-||Passed 10+2 from any stream|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 60% marks
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|MBA||-||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks. |
Note: Admission to the MBA program is done on the basis of scores obtained in CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ Equivalent Entrance Exam.
Check:United Group of Institutions Delhi Fee Structure
United Group of Institutions Delhi Admission
Admission to courses is granted on the basis of qualifying entrance examinations. Details for the same are as follows:
|Course||Name of Entrance Test|
|B.Tech||JEE Mains, UPSEE|
Check:United Group of Institutions Delhi Admission
United Group of Institutions Delhi Scholarship
In order to provide growth and motivation to the deserving candidates, UGI offers various scholarships to the students on Merit basis.
- B.Tech Merit Scholarship
- B. Tech. - Shiv Jyoti Scholarship
|UPSEE General Rank||Scholarship Amount|
|From 1 - 2500||INR 50, 000|
|From 2501 - 5000||INR 25, 000|
|From 5001 - 7500||INR 10, 000|
|From 7501 - 10000||INR 5, 000|
- MBA Merit Scholarship
- B.Pharm Merit Scholarship
- BBA/BCA Merit Scholarship
Know more: UGI Delhi Scholarship
United Group of Institutions Placement
UGI placement process includes rigorous training and development of the students. The United Group of Institutions boasts of 11,200 job offers made to the students. The Corporate Relations Center (CRC) at the United Group functions to place students in reputed companies like Wipro, Infosys, TCS etc. UGI has foreign tie-ups to provide global exposure to the students. It also has collaborated with Infosys for hosting Campus Placements. The placement highlights are:
Total Placements: 163
Know more: UGI Delhi Placement
United Group of Institutions Faculty
The United Group of Institutions has a total faculty strength of over 810 members, making it a large and diverse faculty. All members in the faculty are highly qualified and accomplished. The faculty at UGI consists of many members who are Ph.D holders in their respective disciplines. All members are divided among their departments and further into specializations. These include the department of engineering, department of management & computer applications, department of pharmacy and the training and development cell.
Know more: UGI Delhi Faculty
United Group of Institutions Facilities
The United Group of Institutions upholds is reputation in academic excellence by providing students with numerous facilities and state of the art infrastructure. The provisions on campus that students have access to are as follows:
- Hostel: Accommodation in hostels is provided to male and female students. Facilities provided in the hostel include Gyms, T.V. Room, Telephone facilities, Internet facilities- 52 MBPS dedicated leased line, Generator backup in case of power failure, mess and dining services for a nominal charge.
- Food: The food court at the institute offers a wide choice of items to cater to the student's tastes. A high standard of hygiene is also maintained with a strong focus on physical health.
- Sports: Keeping physical fitness in mind, the campus offers sports facilities such as provisions and grounds for basketball, tennis, badminton, and volleyball.
- Health care: Medical services are provided to students on the campus around the clock. a 24x7 ambulance facility is also available for emergencies.
Know more: UGI Delhi Hostel
United Group of Institutions FAQs
Ques. Is it possible to change your branch after 1st year?
Ans. Yes, the institute provides options for the students to change to the branch of their choice in 2nd year provided they earn meritorious grades in their 1st-year results
Ques. Does the institute offer any scholarships?
Ans. Yes, Scholarships are available for students pursuing B.Tech, MBA, B.Pharm, BBA and BCA. The scholarships are all merit-based and will be awarded to the most deserving candidates.
Ques. How to apply for admission at UGI?
Ans. Candidates can apply online, through the official website of the institute or offline by downloading and submitting the filled application form to the institute.