Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus is technical campus established with name Shaheed Bhagat Singh College of Engineering and Technology by Govt.of Punjab in 1995.
- In the year 2011-12, college was upgraded to the status of technical campus and renamed as Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus.
- Institute is fully run under the aegis of Punjab Govt. and is registered as a society under Socities Registration Act 1860.
- It has a sprawling campus spread over 98 acres of land on Ferozpur-Mega Road
- It offers 8 undergraduate, 5 postgraduate and 4diploma courses
- Also offers both full time and part time courses
Placements: Many students are placed in reputed companies below is the list of no. of students those who are selected from 2014 batch
No. of students
One Infonet Mohali
L & T Infotech
Mahindra Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
- SECA- Symposium for Extra CurricularActivities is society to give students opportunities to develop interpersonal skills .It is divide into four segments-
Moksha-the Musical troupe
- ISTE- Indian Society for Technical Education is a nonprofit national organization which provide a platform for students to develop technical skills.
- AREB- Association of Revolutionary Engineering Bees is developed to give platform for diploma students to build their personality.
- NSS- National Service Scheme
- NCC- National Cadet Corps
Manthan- It is campus annual magazine, to sharpen literary skills of the students manthan provides platform to students. It has three literary sections in Hindi, Punjabi and English.
Veronica- It is quarterly news paper published to keep students, faculty and staff of the Technical Campus abreast with their achievements and happenings in the campus.
Library: Library has good collection of books for all departments.
No. of Books/volumes
No. of titles
Printed National/International Journals
Hostels: Campus has 3 hostels for boys and 2 hostels for girls
- Satluj bhawan- 91 rooms with 3-4 students seating capacity
- Ganga Bhawan-91 rooms with 3-4 students seating capacity
- Beas Bhawan-202 double seater rooms
- Saraswati Bhawan-29 rooms with 3-4 seating capacity
- Mata Gujri Bhawan-79 two seater rooms