Sri Aurobindo College, Delhi was established by the University of Delhi in the year 1972. The college was named after the Indian great philosopher and patriot-poet, Sri Aurobindo. The college offers meaningful academic education to its students in different fields of Science, Arts and Commerce.
• The co-educational college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses of various subjects namely Arts, Commerce and Sciences.
• The college has 13 dedicated faculty members and they are having experience for several years in the field of teaching.
• Besides academic the college also offers various sports and extra-curricular activities to nurture physical and intellectual growth of students.
The college offers following courses –
• B.Tech in Electronics
• B.A (H) in English, Hindi, History, Economics and Political Science
• B.Sc (H) in Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
A few names of the department are –
• Department of English
• Department of Political Science
• Department of Electronics
• Department of Economics
• Department of Commerce
• Department of Zoology