ITM Universe Campus at Vadodara is situated on the bank of River Vishwamitrai and is surrounded with greens of Mangoes & Sapodillas (Checkoos). The campus is located in a natural surrounding near Dhanora Lake in a pollution free region
The campus of the college is under construction mode. Initially the construction work on 50 acres of land was started in the year 2010 and it will be completed till 2015.
The campus is just near to the upcoming industrial centre at Halol which will open up a bucket of career opportunities for the students of the college. the nearest airport is Vadodara airport which takes just 20 minutes from the campus.
ITM is known all over India for its its academics and excellent educational quality. But along with this, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities of the college is also considerable. Some co-curricular activities include Hindustani Classical Music, Literature and Poetry making.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Science & Humanities
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Application
Achievement & Awards :
- Best Technical Campus in terms of Academic & Educational Environment – 2013 by One Planet.
- Research Educational Excellence Awards-2013, Best Innovative Private Institution in Gujarat by ET NOW.
- National Educational Excellence Award-2014, Best Institution for Promoting Industry Academia Interface by ASSOCHAM INDIA.
- 9705 volumes with more than 1512 titles and 36 Internatioal/National journals on Engineering Discipline.
- 2048 volumes with more than 355 titles and 25 Internatioal/National on Management Discipline.
- 1618 volumes with more than 276 titles and 12 Internatioal/National on Computer Application.
International Conference :
International Conference are done every year in the college. CICI 2012 and MINE 2013 are the conferences conducted in the last few years.
Women’s Development Cell :
This cell is functional in the campus to create awareness among the girls and the women staff. The Cell aims to motivate faculty and girl students by narrating successful Women’s Lives.
Various Clubs at the campus :
Music Club :
This club provides an opportunity to the students to show their talent and gives a platform to open up and improve their talent. This club has started Music studio which provides a platform to the students to augment their skills in any genre of music.
Science Club :
The Science Club focuses on the innovations and research activities of the students. It invites many eminent scientists who would share their experience with the students and motivate them to get scientific knowledge.
Incentive for the students :
- Gift Cheque worth prize of Rs. 10,000/- with a letter of appreciation on being declared on Top in the combined merit list of similar Institutions in one semester by concerned University/examining body.
- Gift Cheque worth prize of Rs. 10,000/- with a letter of appreciation on winning first prize in sports / cultural individual events in the official Inter-College competition organized by University or Equivalent body.
- Gift Cheque worth Rs. 15,000/- or DD or Banker’s cheque with a letter of appreciation on being declared on Top in the combined merit list of all Institutions in both the semesters of an academic year from the first year to pre-final year.
- One Laptop Computer or cash prize of Rs. 30,000/- with a letter of appreciation on winning prize in National / Inter- University / Official youth festival in individual sports / cultural events. For Final Year : On being declared on Top in the combined merit list of all Institutions in both the semesters of an academic year.
- One Laptop Computer or cash prize of Rs. 30,000/- with a letter of appreciation on winning First Prize in National / Inter- University youth festival in individual sports / cultural events.